Whether you are ready to regain strength, improve mobility and eliminate pain or you are an athlete looking to improve performance, therapists at the Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Center (STAR) can design an individualized program to meet your unique, personal needs.
The Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Center, a part of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, is a center of excellence where clients receive one-on-one instruction from licensed, experienced physical therapists and licensed massage therapists. With challenging treatments we will help you recover after surgery, restore function after injury, or simply achieve a personal best in your level of fitness.
We are committed to providing a superior patient experience. Your treatment includes:
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Personal Attention – Using a scientific approach, we will tailor a program to meet your specific needs and performance goals.
- Empowerment – You are an important part of our team. With your input, supported by our plans you will see optimum success.
- Excellent Communication – Joining us through a physician referral? We will keep your doctor informed about your condition and progress.
- Maximum Physical Fulfillment – Workout plans are results-driven. Our staff will instruct and guide you in a program that will allow you to achieve your goals.
Facility features vary by location.
- Agility & Sports Training Area
- Biodex Isokinetic Strength Testing and Training
- Biofeedback Muscle Retraining
- Cycling Pedal Stroke Analysis Using CompuTrainer
- Endurance Equipment
- Free Weights and Circuit Strength Machines
- Proprio 5000 Balance Testing and Training
- Throwing/Pitching Lane
- Video Walking/Running Analysis
Services vary by location.
- Functional Movement Screening & Training
- Injury Prevention
- Knee Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation Program
- Performance Enhancement Programs for Running, Cycling and Golf
- Therapeutic Massage
Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Team
If you are recovering from surgery or an injury, our staff of experienced, efficient physical therapists and massage therapists will communicate with your physician and work safely with you to ensure your rehabilitation is a success.
Want to get in shape or take your game to the next level? Athletes and non-athletes at all ages and levels can benefit from our customized programs. Whether you prefer running, cycling, golf, or general fitness, our specialists will design a customized program to help you reach your goals.
Learn more about the Creve Coeur Team
here. Learn more about the Chesterfield Team
Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Locations
We have two convenient locations in west St. Louis County.
Click here to view a map of our locations
Creve Coeur Location at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
1020 N. Mason Road
Medical Office Building 3, Suite 220
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Chesterfield Location at Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Orthopedic Center
14532 S. Outer Forty Road, Suite 120
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Please call for an appointment or for more information.