Do you have trouble sleeping?
Sleep disorders affect approximately 40 million Americans, but only 5 percent are diagnosed and treated. Getting the proper amount of sleep is more than just beauty rest; it is about giving our bodies the time it needs to rejuvenate and keep us healthy.
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Feel like taking a nap almost every day?
- Require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going?
- Have emotional outbursts?
- Feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you may want to consider a sleep study. Take a sleep quiz to find out more, or click here to find out what to expect during your visit with us.
Our fully accredited, nationally recognized Sleep Disorders Center features:
- Comprehensive testing onsite in a private bedroom
- Home sleep testing to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea
- Team of board-certified sleep physicians is available to consult with patients before and after any treatment or testing
- Minimal wait times; we can schedule your appointment in a matter of days -- not weeks
Office Locations at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Sleep Medicine Center, BJC Medical Group Physicians
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 250
Medical Office Building 969
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sleep and Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab, BJC HealthCare
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 260
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis.
Get directions and maps.
Physician appointment changes or cancellations should be submitted through MyChart, or by calling your physician office directly.
For immediate assistance or to schedule an appointment with one of our sleep specialists, please call 314.996.8680.
Find additional phone numbers here.