Do you have trouble sleeping?
Sleep disorders affect approximately 40 million Americans, but only 5 percent are diagnosed and treated. Getting the proper amount of sleep is more than just beauty rest; it is about giving our bodies the time it needs to rejuvenate and keep us healthy.
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Feel like taking a nap almost every day?
- Require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going?
- Have emotional outbursts?
- Feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you may want to consider a sleep study. Take a sleep quiz to find out more, or click here to find out what to expect during your visit with us.
Our fully accredited, nationally recognized Sleep Disorders Center features:
- Comprehensive testing onsite in a private bedroom
- Home sleep testing to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea
- Team of board-certified sleep physicians is available to consult with patients before and after any treatment or testing
- Minimal wait times; we can schedule your appointment in a matter of days -- not weeks
Contact Us about sleep disorders or to schedule a sleep study
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our sleep physicians, call 314.996.8680.
The Sleep Disorders Center at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis. The address is at 969 Mason Road, Suite 260, near the corner of North Mason and Olive Boulevard.
Get directions and maps.