Do you have trouble sleeping?
Sleep disorders affect approximately 40 million Americans, but only 5 percent are diagnosed and treated. Getting the proper amount of sleep is more than just beauty rest; it is about giving our bodies the time it needs to rejuvenate and keep us healthy.
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Feel like taking a nap almost every day?
- Require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going?
- Have emotional outbursts?
- Feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you may want to consider a sleep study. Take a sleep quiz to find out more, or click here to find out what to expect during your visit with us.
Our fully accredited, nationally recognized Sleep Disorders/EEG Center features:
- Comprehensive testing onsite in a private bedroom
- Home sleep testing to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea
- Team of board-certified sleep physicians is available to consult with patients before and after any treatment or testing
- Minimal wait time; we can schedule your appointment in a matter of days -- not weeks
Office Locations at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Center for Sleep Medicine, BJC Medical Group Physicians
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 250
Medical Office Building 969
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sleep Disorders/(EEG) Center, BJC HealthCare
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 260
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis.
Get directions and maps.
An order from a qualifying provider and a sleep consultation is required to schedule a sleep study.
To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified sleep physicians, please call 314.996.8072
Physician appointment changes or cancellations should be submitted through MyChart, or by calling your physician office directly.
For more information about a sleep study, please contact the Sleep Disorders/EEG Center at 314.996.8680
Find additional phone numbers here.