Anyone experiencing one or more of the following may be suffering from a sleep disorder:
- Snore loudly.
- You or others have observed that you stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep.
- Feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving, or engaging in daily activities.
- Have difficulty sleeping three nights a week or more - trouble falling asleep, wake frequently during the night or wake too early and cannot get back to sleep.
- Feel unpleasant, tingling, creeping feelings or nervousness and the urge to move in your legs when trying to sleep.
- Interruptions to your sleep such as nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, sleep difficulties of family members, light and/or temperature.
- Experience sleep behaviors including sleep walking, sleep eating or acting out in your dreams.
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, don't ignore the warning signs. Sleep disorders are treatable.
Contact Us about sleep disorders or to schedule a sleep study
Let our sleep professionals help you get a better night's rest. For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our sleep physicians, call 314.996.8680.
The Sleep Disorders Center at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis. The address is at 969 Mason Road, Suite 260, near the corner of North Mason and Olive Boulevard.
Get directions and maps.