If you are experiencing one or more of the following, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder.
Don't ignore the warning signs as sleep disorders are treatable.
- Snore loudly.
- You or others have observed that you stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep.
- Have difficulty sleeping three nights a week or more including trouble falling asleep, wake frequently during the night or wake too early and cannot get back to sleep.
- Feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving, or engaging in daily activities.
- Feel unpleasant, tingling, creeping feelings or nervousness and the urge to move in your legs when trying to sleep.
- Experience interruptions to your sleep such as nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, sleep difficulties of family members, light and/or temperature.
- Experience sleep behaviors including sleep walking, sleep eating or acting out in your dreams.
We can help individuals of all ages, including children 10 years or older. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, talk to your primary care physician about a referrl to a sleep medicine expert for a comprehensive evaluation.
Office Locations at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Sleep Medicine Center, BJC Medical Group Physicians
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 250
Medical Office Building 969
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sleep and Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab, BJC HealthCare
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 260
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis.
Get directions and maps.
Physician appointment changes or cancellations should be submitted through MyChart, or by calling your physician office directly.
For immediate assistance or to schedule an appointment with one of our sleep specialists, please call 314.996.8680.
Find additional phone numbers here.