Washington University nephrologists, sometimes called renal doctors or kidney specialists, provide expert care for kidney disorders, hypertension and genetic disorders of the kidney.
- Coordinated specialty care between nephrologists and oncologists for patients with cancer
- Coordinated specialty care between nephrologists and rheumatologists for unique cases, including lupus nephritis and vasculitis patients
- Access to clinical trials and the latest treatment modalities
- Access to nephrology dietitians
- Inpatient dialysis for patients with acute kidney failure
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY NEPHROLOGISTS
Learn more or make an appointment.
OFFICE LOCATION ON CAMPUS
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Medical Office Building 2
10 Barnes West Drive, Suite 200
Creve Coeur, MO 63141