When you’re choosing a primary care physician, you need an expert you can trust to give you excellent, personalized care, year after year. Experience the difference it makes to have a great doctor in a warm, inviting and convenient location right in Creve Coeur.
Why Choose Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital for Primary Care?
You can rely on our expert internists to help keep you healthy throughout your lifespan. We offer:
- Expert physicians in west St. Louis County: Our Washington University doctors and BJC Medical Group physicians come from some of the region’s most well-known groups in medicine. They’re known for care with the very latest medical knowledge as its hallmark—coupled with a great bedside manner to make your visits worthwhile.
- Same-day sick appointments: If you’re ill, you shouldn’t have to wait to see a doctor. If you’re a current patient, you can call on us when you need urgent care and we can often get you in that day to see someone.
- Tailored care for your unique needs: Our physicians are not only diverse in age, gender and ethnicity, they also have diverse areas of expertise in quality healthcare that include women’s health, men’s health, sports medicine, rheumatology (joint pain), diabetes, disease prevention and weight loss.
- Seamless referrals to expert subspecialists: When you need to see a subspecialist, you’ll have access to some of the region’s top minds from BJC HealthCare, Washington University Physicians and private practice physicians, many of whom are located on our West County campus.
- Personalized consultations on healthy lifestyles: We offer wellness appointments for personalized advice on nutrition, exercise, weight loss and other ways you can prevent disease and live a longer, healthier life.
Primary Care at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: Our Services
Our caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physicians are specially trained to respond to all your health and well-being needs. Among the many treatments and services we offer, you can come to us for:
- School, work and sports physicals
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Wellness exams required by insurance
- Chronic conditions
- Common illnesses
- Dermatology, including mole, skin tag and wart removal
- Flu shots and diagnosis
- Seasonal allergies
- Injuries and orthopedics
- X-rays, MRIs and imaging
- Physical therapy referrals
- Back, hip, wrist and other kinds of pain
- Women’s health
- Breast exams and cancer screenings
- Menopause management, including hormonal and non-hormonal therapies
- Cervical cancer screening
- Post-pregnancy care, including diabetes follow-up
- Osteoporosis management
- Men’s health
Meet Our Primary Care Physicians
At Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, all of our doctors take a personal approach to your health and well-being. Our internal medicine physicians, or “internists,” specialize in treating adults. They are equipped to handle almost any problem you present, from common ailments to complex medical conditions, like diabetes, heart disease or chronic pain. They can also refer you to additional specialists and will communicate with them to coordinate your care.
Internal medicine specialists currently accepting new patients at our West County campus include:
- Saba Beg, MD
- Melvin Blanchard, MD
- Kirsten Brandt, MD (Learn about getting ready for flu season with Dr. Brandt.)
- David Brown, MD
- Daniel Gaitan, MD
- Vinay Kamat, MD
- Sameer Kirtane, MD
- Paul L'Ecuyer, MD
- Christopher Lynch, MD
- Robert Saltman, MD
- Monique Williams, MD
Preventive Medicine and Wellness
You don’t have to be sick to have a strong relationship with your primary care doctor. Our physicians have a special interest in preventive medicine and will do everything in their power to help you stay healthy.
We encourage you to make an annual wellness appointment (usually covered by insurance) where you can discuss:
- Your unique risk factors for disease
- Screenings and tests for cancer prevention
- Ways to lose weight
- Managing your health without medication
- The best nutrition plan for your needs
- Exercise regimens that fit your lifestyle
- Tips for monitoring and improving your health
For billing questions or to make a payment, visit financial assistance and billing resources.
Primary Care Office Locations
Barnes West Medical Consultants
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 145A
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Washington University Complete Care
Medical Office Building 1
1040 N. Mason Road, Suite 103
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
West County Medical Specialists
969 N. Mason Road, Suite 145
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 on Olive Boulevard, at Olive and Mason in Creve Coeur, Missouri, a west county suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
Get directions to our hospital
Make An Appointment Today
We’ll help you find the right doctor for your needs. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.9378.
If you’re a new patient at Washington University Complete Care, you can save time during your visit by filling out one of our new patient forms.