The Heart & Vascular Center on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital allows cardiac experts from Washington University to utilize the latest advancements in the field and provide outpatient cardiac services and inpatient consultations in one convenient location.
From prevention to diagnosis to rehabilitation, the Heart & Vascular Center has the technology, staff and expertise patients need for a total approach to heart care. The spectrum of heart-related outpatient services under one roof includes:
- Nationally ranked cardiologists
- Full-service cardiac diagnostic testing
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Non-invasive vascular lab
- Cardiac rehabilitation facility with a full range of exercise equipment
- Guidance of exercise specialists and certified dieticians
- Heart-healthy cooking classes
- Community lectures
- Clinical investigations and treatments only available through an academic heart program
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a heart and vascular physician, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.9378.
The Heart & Vascular Center is conveniently located on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, just one mile west of I-270 on Olive Blvd., at Olive and Mason in Creve Coeur, Missouri - a west county suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
The Heart & Vascular Center is in Medical Office Building 3, 1020 North Mason Road in Creve Coeur. Get directions to our building.