Cardiovascular experts from Washington University has an outpatient location on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital in the Heart & Vascular Center located in Medical Office Building 3.
From prevention to diagnosis to rehabilitation, the Heart & Vascular Center has the technology, staff and expertise patients need for a total approach to heart care. The spectrum of heart-related outpatient services includes:
- Nationally ranked cardiologists
- Full-service cardiac diagnostic testing
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Non-invasive vascular lab
- Cardiac rehabilitation facility with a full range of exercise equipment
- Guidance of exercise specialists and certified dieticians
- Heart-healthy cooking classes
- Clinical investigations and treatments only available through an academic heart program
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a heart and vascular physician, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.9378.
The Heart & Vascular Center is conveniently located on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, just one mile west of I-270 on Olive Blvd., at Olive and Mason in Creve Coeur, Missouri - a west county suburb of St. Louis, Missouri.
The Heart & Vascular Center is in Medical Office Building 3, 1020 North Mason Road in Creve Coeur. Get directions to our building.