From prevention to diagnosis to rehabilitation, Washington University cardiovascular specialists at the heart and vascular center has the technology, staff and expertise patients need for a total approach to their heart care.
Heart-related outpatient services include:
- Nationally ranked providers who specialize in cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Cardiac diagnostic lab
- Cardiac rehabilitation and wellness suite with a full range of exercise equipment
- Clinical investigations and treatments only available through an academic heart and vascular program
- Guidance of exercise specialists and registered dietitians
- Full kitchen to host heart-healthy cooking classes
Office Location at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Washington University Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery
1020 N. Mason Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 in Creve Coeur, Missouri — a west county suburb of St. Louis.
Get directions and maps.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a heart and vascular physician, call 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.9378.