If you’re dealing with a digestive disease, it can be very stressful to have to travel for diagnosis and treatment. At Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, our convenient location offers you comprehensive services from expert gastroenterologists, so you can focus your energies on getting well.
Why Choose Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital for Digestive Diseases?
Our experienced gastroenterologists diagnose and treat thousands of digestive disease cases each year, ranging from acid reflux to liver cancer. We offer:
- Award-winning care: We were honored with the National Top Performer award from Professional Research Consultants for our endoscopy department. Learn more about us and our other recognitions.
- Innovative diagnostic techniques: We offer options, like endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), wireless pH testing and radiofrequency ablation (RFA), usually found only at large medical centers.
- Leading-edge procedures: Our surgeons perform robotic surgery to reduce discomfort after surgery.
- Consistently high patient satisfaction ratings: We were ranked No. 1 in Missouri for patient engagement by Becker’s Hospital Review. This means we have low readmission rates, high patient satisfaction and offer a high-level of self-care support and online interactions for our patients.
- Experienced specialists: Our doctors perform 4,000 outpatient surgeries each year for all service lines, including gastroenterology.
- Convenient location: Enjoy our plentiful free parking and an easy-to-navigate campus.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) fast-track protocols: This innovative care program for colon cancer surgeries aims to help you recover quicker with less pain.
Digestive Diseases at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: Our Services
We provide comprehensive care for most types of digestive diseases.
Learn more about the conditions we treat and our areas of specialization:
Contact Us for Digestive Disease Services
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a gastroenterologist, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.9378.
We are conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 on Olive Blvd., at Olive and Mason in Creve Coeur, Missouri - a west county suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Get directions to our hospital.