Compassion, efficiency and convenience are the expectation. Quality is the difference.
Why Choose Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital Imaging?
We have an uncompromising commitment to quality. Our exams are read exclusively by physicians from the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology. Collectively, these radiologists perform nearly 900,000 exams each year.
- Greater diagnostic accuracy: Physicians refer their patients to us because we offer exceptional quality in clinical services and images that aids in more accurate diagnoses. The radiologists subspecialize in interpreting images from specific body regions.
- Lowest radiation dose necessary: The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology develops and continually refines protocols to determine the best imaging exam, the number of images required and the lowest radiation dose needed to obtain an accurate diagnosis.
- Routine to complex cases: Every patient is unique and our radiologists see patients with some of the most complex and rare illnesses.
- Most advanced technology: The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is a national and international imaging leader. Learn more about our areas of expertise and advanced equipment:
- Convenient location: You can access these services at two imaging locations on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR IMAGING EXAM
Patient safety guides us every day. Because of the equipment used, please do not hesitate to ask questions and learn more about imaging exam preparations. Please leave all valuables at home.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a radiologist, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.996.8080.
We are conveniently located just one mile west of I-270 on Olive Blvd., at Olive and Mason in Creve Coeur, Missouri - a west county suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Get directions to our Imaging Locations.