Washington University specialists, including ophthalmologists and optometrists, at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital provide diagnostic testing to surgical procedure-based treatments. Whether you need a routine eye exam, have a retinal disease or require surgery there is a physician who can provide for your eye health care needs.
Eye Conditions We Treat
- Blood in the white of the eyes (subconjunctival hemorrhage)
- Blurred vision
- Color blindness
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Double vision
- Dry eye when tears cannot properly lubricate the eyes
- Eye drainage
- Eyelid problems
- Night blindness
- Inflammation of the cornea (keratitis)
- Involuntary spasms of the face and eyelids
- Nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Red eyes that may be caused by infection, inflammation or tumors
- Redness, thickening, and flakey or scaly crusting along the eyelids and eyelashes (blepharitis)
- Thyroid eye disease
- Vision loss (macular degeneration)
- Eye care including diagnostic, medical and surgical services
- Glasses and contact lens prescriptions
- Cataract surgery
- Complex anterior (front of the eye) segment surgery
- Cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the eyelids, brow and face to restore appearance or after disease or an injury
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
Read Dory's story on how eye socket decompression surgery led to a bright future.
Office Location at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Washington University Physicians
10 Barnes West Drive, Suite 200
Medical Office Building 2
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Get directions and maps.
Contact Us for Eye Care
To learn more or to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians who specializes in eye care, please call 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free at 844.542.WEST (9378).
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you can do so through MyChart or by calling your physician's office directly. See our phone directory for additional phone numbers.