The human body has limits. When you need help getting back in the game, we can help. For problems with bones and joints, we offer world-class sports medicine care, rehabilitation and orthopedic surgery of all kinds.
Why Choose Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital Orthopedics?
Our expert physicians want to get you back to living life on your terms as fast as possible. We offer advanced, personalized care in a convenient location that also includes:
- The same care as elite professional athletes: Our Washington University sports medicine doctors also serve as the team physicians for the NHL’s St. Louis Blues.
- Full-service orthopedics: From total joint replacement to sports medicine and rehabilitation, we offer access to the exact treatment you need for your orthopedic issue, when you need it the most.
- All private rooms: Because your comfort is important to us, we only have private rooms available to our patients.
- Big-hospital amenities in a warm, community setting: You can access all the services a large hospital provides (including emergency care) but receive the personalized care only a smaller facility can deliver.
- Low rates of post-operative infection: Our infection rates rank among the lowest in the region.
- Ease of access: It’s very easy to pull into our parking lot from either Olive Boulevard or Barnes West Drive. And it’s a quick walk to get anywhere you need to go inside our hospital, too.
Orthopedics at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: Our Services
We provide comprehensive orthopedic treatments for bones and joints. Learn more about the conditions we treat and our areas of expertise:
Your Orthopedic Care Team at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
We pride ourselves on taking a multidisciplinary approach to orthopedic problems. Your care team will include the professionals who can best aid your return to function. You may work with:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Physiatrists (physicians who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation)
- Sports medicine specialists
- Nurse practitioners and registered nurses
- Diagnostic radiologists
- Orthopedic technicians
- Occupational and physical therapists
- Orthotists (certified specialists who design and create custom braces)
- Pedorthotists (certified specialists who craft custom shoes and shoe inserts)
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an orthopedist, call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital at 314.542.WEST (9378) or toll-free 844.542.9378.