Medical Office Building 2 includes the Siteman Cancer Center, radiation oncology and a variety of outpatient physician offices from Washington University
FINDING THE BUILDING
- To enter the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, turn south from Olive Boulevard at intersection with Barnes West Drive.
- Continue straight to stay on Barnes West Drive.
- Turn right (west) at third intersection.
- Proceed to Medical Office Building 2, your destination will be on the left. Free parking is available on surface lots near front entrance and behind building.
The following medical providers and services are in Medical Office Building 2:
- Laboratory: services for oncology patients only
- Radiation Oncology, floor 1
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS
- Asthma and Allergy, Suite 200
- Bone and Mineral Diseases, Suite 200
- Gastroenterology, Suite 200
- Hematology, Suite 200
- Medical Oncology, floor 1
- Nephrology, Suite 200
- Ophthalmology, Suite 201
- Rheumatology, Suite 200
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.