Whether you want to regain strength, improve mobility or eliminate pain, we offer the tests and treatments you need. And we continue to add new options as our therapists discover new advances and learn new techniques.
While tests and treatments vary among our locations, we always help you find the care you need.
Why Choose STAR for Tests and Treatments?
Our program offers the physical therapy, massage therapy and sports therapy that can help you heal through a range of effective tests and treatments. When you come to us for help, you receive:
- Thorough assessment: Our therapists take the time to determine which tests and treatments will benefit you most.
- Specialized options: We offer several tests and treatments that are not widely available. These services include sophisticated software for video motion analysis, dedicated machines for strength and balance testing and highly specialized forms of massage.
- Tailored plan: We design an individualized program to meet your unique, personal needs.
Learn more about the benefits of choosing STAR sports therapy and physical therapy.
Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Tests
Our tests include:
Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Treatments
Our treatments include:
- Balance training
- Body mechanics and posture help
- Exercise, including for strength, endurance and range of motion
- Gait training, to correct any problems with the walk you walk
- Manual therapy, including scar massage
- Massage therapy
- Spinal stabilization, by strengthening muscles that provide support
To learn more about our services or make an appointment, please call a STAR location:
- Chesterfield — Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Orthopedic Center: 314.514.3636
- Creve Coeur — Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: 314.996.3050
- South County — Center for Advanced Medicine: 314.286.1000