Video Motion Analysis: Available at STAR Location in Creve Coeur
If you are recovering from a sports injury, our powerful Dartfish motion capture and analysis system provides the information you need. It can help you and your therapist improve performance and prevent future problems.
Our Dartfish system can also generate critical feedback when you see us for other reasons and are not getting better with your physical therapy.
Why Choose STAR for Motion Capture and Video Motion Analysis?
Our mobile Dartfish system features a computer with sophisticated software, a touch screen and two high-speed cameras mounted on tripods. The system:
- Records from the rear and the side
- Displays normal video footage, slow-motion video and frame-by-frame action
- Captures sports-specific movements to improve mechanics and performance, particularly helpful for cycling, throwing, swinging or running
- Allows us to take more precise measurements and write on the touch-screen, showing you specific movements and angles in a way not possible before
- Identifies any problems that are holding your rehabilitation back
- Offers clear feedback to help correct problems and provides motivation to complete therapy
- Helps us create tailored therapy plans
Learn more about our sports injury recovery and our Running Clinic.
To learn more about our services or make an appointment, please call a STAR location:
- Chesterfield — Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Orthopedic Center: 314.514.3636
- Creve Coeur — Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: 314.996.3050
- South County — Center for Advanced Medicine: 314.286.1000