Join the Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital Community
At Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital we have the best of both worlds. With 113 licensed beds, we may be small and personal in size, but we are large in skill and resources. We offer medical expertise and specialized equipment available through our affiliation with Barnes-Jewish Hospital and academic hospital and the region's leading hospital. Our doctors are an elite mix of Washington University Physicians, BJC Medical Group and Private Practice Physicians.
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is noted for excellence in orthopedics, sports medicine, cosmetic surgery, urology, dermatology, general medicine, and diagnostic services. We offer advanced services such as a 64-slice CT scanner, telemetry, intensive care unit with a tele-ICU, and a daVinci robotic surgical suite. The Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington School of Medicine has a location right here on our campus. The Siteman Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center within 240 miles of St. Louis.
Considerable effort has been made at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital to make our physical environment as peaceful and healing as possible. Photos showcasing the hospital's Creve Coeur campus, as well as portraits of the staff, physicians and volunteers who make us unique, grace our halls. We would love to add your photo to our collection.
Clinical staff play a vital role, but we also have a wide variety of nonclinical opportunities including health information management, patient registration, housekeeping, security, case management and unit secretaries. All of our employees and volunteers are vital to providing the best care and service.
Our core values – ICARE
- Integrity: I will be positive, honest and committed to our mission.
- Compassion: I will provide exceptional service to patients, visitors and colleagues by listening and responding with empathy.
- Accountability: I will have a strong sense of commitment and ownership.
- Respect: I will treat all patients, visitors and colleagues with dignity and value their diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellence: I will be committed to a culture of excellence.