Medical Office Building 4 includes Washington University outpatient physician offices, pain management and sports therapy and rehabilitation.
The following medical providers and services are located in Medical Office Building 4:
Washington University Physicians
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and Facial Plastic Surgery, Suite L10
- Joint and Spine Center, Suite 110
- Physiatry, Suite 210
- Living Well Center, Suite 210
- Neurosurgery, Suite 110
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and Audiology, Suite L20
- Urology, Suite 230
- Voice and Airway Center, Suite L20
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.