Medical Office Building 4 includes Washington University outpatient physician offices, pain management and sports therapy and rehabilitation.
FINDING THE BUILDING
- To enter the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, turn east from North Mason Road at intersection with Executive Parkway Drive.
- Turn left (north) at second intersection.
- Proceed to Medical Office Building 4, your destination will be straight ahead. Free parking is available on surface lots and in the adjacent garage underneath the building.
The following medical providers and services are located in Medical Office Building 4:
Washington University Physicians
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) suite L20
- Facial Plastic Surgery, Suite L10
- Joint and Spine Center, Suite 110
- Physiatry, Suite 210
- Living Well Center, Suite 210
- Neurosurgery, Suite 110
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and Audiology, Suite L20
- Urology, Suite 230
- Voice and Airway Center, Suite L20
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.