Medical Office Building 969 includes the Sleep Disorders Center, mammography screenings and a variety of outpatient physician offices.
There are two entrances into Medical Office Building 969, A and B. To minimize walking and avoid confusion, prior to your arrival please ask your physician which entrance you should use.
FINDING THE BUILDING
- From North Mason Road, turn west onto Executive Parkway Drive, across from entrance to campus.
- Turn left (south) at first intersection.
- Proceed to Medical Office Building 969, your destination will be straight ahead. Free parking is available on surface lots near entrance A or B.
The following medical providers and services are in Medical Office Building 969:
- Sleep and Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab, Suite 260
- Imaging: mammography, bone density, ultrasound and x-ray services only, Suite 110
BJC MEDICAL GROUP PHYSICIANS
PRIVATE PRACTICE PHYSICIANS
- Body Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skincare Center, Suite 170
- Purcell Dermatology, Suite 170
- West County Medical Specialists (primary care), Suite 145B
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS
- Dermatologic Surgery, Suite 200
- Dermatology, Suite 220
- Podiatry, Suite 140
- Vascular Surgery, Suite 140
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.