Medical Office Building 969 includes the Sleep Disorders Center, mammography screenings and a variety of outpatient physician offices.
There are two entrances into Medical Office Building 969, A and B. To minimize walking and avoid confusion, prior to your arrival please ask your physician which entrance you should use.
The following medical providers and services are in Medical Office Building 969:
- Sleep and Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab, Suite 260
- Imaging: mammography, bone density and x-ray services only, Suite 110
BJC MEDICAL GROUP PHYSICIANS
PRIVATE PRACTICE PHYSICIANS
- Body Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Skincare Center, Suite 170
- Purcell Dermatology, Suite 170
- West County Medical Specialists (primary care), Suite 145B
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS
- Dermatologic Surgery, Suite 200
- Dermatology, Suite 220
- Podiatry, Suite 140
- Vascular Surgery, Suite 140
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.