Medical Office Building 3 includes the Heart and Vascular Center, West County Plastic Surgeons and a variety of outpatient physician offices from Washington University
FINDING THE BUILDING
- To enter the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, turn east from North Mason Road at intersection with Executive Parkway Drive.
- Turn right (south) at second intersection.
- Proceed to Medical Office Building 3, your destination will be straight ahead. Free parking is available on surface lots.
The following medical providers and services are in Medical Office Building 3:
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS
- Heart and Vascular Center, Suite 100
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Suite 210
- Cardiac Diagnostic Lab, Suite 130
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness, Suite 200
- West County Plastic Surgeons, Suite 110
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.