Medical Office Building 1 includes outpatient physician offices from BJC HealthCare, Washington University and doctors in private practice. Entrance A is only accessible by stairs.
There are three entrances into Medical Office Building 1. To minimize walking and avoid confusion, prior to your arrival please ask your physician which entrance you should use.
- A - accessible only by stairs
- B - entrance for the disabled
- C - entrance for the disabled
FINDING THE BUILDING
- To enter the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, turn east from North Mason Road at intersection with Executive Parkway Drive.
- Turn left (north) at first intersection.
- Proceed to Medical Office Building 1, your destination will be straight ahead. Free parking is available on surface lots near entrance A, B or C.
The following medical providers and services are in Medical Office Building 1:
BJC MEDICAL GROUP PHYSICIANS
- Primary Care at Barnes West (primary care), Suite 102
- Concierge Care (primary care), Suite 102
- Neurology Associates, Suite 102
PRIVATE PRACTICE PHYSICIANS
- Associated Specialists in Medicine, Suite 115
- Clinical Research Center, Suite 112
- Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Suite 211
- University Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Suite 207
- West County Psychiatric Care, Suite 201
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Management, Suite 120
- Colon and Rectal, Suite 120
- Complete Care (primary care), Suite 122
- Endocrinology, Suite 120
- Gastroenterology, Suite 206
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This includes areas inside and outside the hospital including parking lots and medical office buildings.