EpicCare Link for Patient Records Access
EpicCare Link is on online tool offered to referring providers of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. It gives providers read-only access to patient information from Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital electronic health record in order to track patient activity such as appointments, lab results, medications and more.
- It provides 24-hour remote access to view medical records including procedure notes, surgery reports, clinic notes, medications and lab results.
- You can download and print patient records related to your referral and/or import patient records into your electronic medical record.
- It reduces paperwork.
- It gives you immediate and up-to-date information.
- All reports are in one centralized location.
- A dashboard of new patients can be seen at a glance.
- It gives you the ability to send messages.
- It can be customized to what you want to see about your patients.
- It is HIPAA compliant.
To become an EpicCare Link User
To sign up, please navigate to MyEpicCareLink.org and complete the Request New Account online forms.
For more information, see EpicCare Link Frequently Asked Questions.
Already a user?
Go to MyEpicCareLink.org to log in.