Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital 2017 Seasonal Flu Shot Clinic
The flu vaccine clinic was on Oct. 8, 2017. This will be the only flu vaccine clinic scheduled at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital in 2017.
For more information on flu shots and a complete list of dates and other area locations, click here.
The single best way for families to protect against the flu is to get vaccinated each fall. Locations will be offering free flu shots to those in our community ages 6-months and older. All vaccines are free of latex and preservatives. No pre-registration is required and doses will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
*Funded by The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
FOR MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT FLU SHOTS. VIEW ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
This year, Barnes-Jewish Hospital will provide 2017-2018 Flulaval Quadrivalent (4-strain) influenza vaccines at the free flu shot clinics.
- 0.5-mL single-dose prefilled syringe for those ages 6-months and older
- Preservative free, latex free
- Manufactured by ID Biomedical Corporation of Quebec
- Distributed by GlaxoSmithKline
- Vaccine package insert: Flulaval Quadrivalent
This year’s vaccines constitute the following 4 strains:
- A/Singapore/GP1908/2015(H1N1) IVR 180 - (an A/Michigan/45/2015(H1N1)pdm09-like virus)
- A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 (H3N2) X-263B
- B/Brisbane/60/2008 E530440
For more specific information about flu shots, click the following links:
For more information about the free community flu clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.