Arrival and checking in
It is very important that you arrive at your scheduled time. If you will be late or you cannot keep your surgery appointment, please notify the scheduling desk at 314-996-8480.
- Check in at the front desk located just inside the main entrance of the hospital.
- After you check in, you will go through hospital registration. Here you will submit any needed co-pay, and we will provide you with information on HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient Rights and Responsibilities.
- Whether you have pre-registered via telephone, or are completing your admission paperwork when you arrive, remember to bring the following:
- a photo ID, such as a driver's license, state ID or passport
- your medical insurance information, including all your insurance cards and any other authorization forms required by your insurer
- your Social Security Card
- the name, address and phone number of your primary care physician
- a complete listing of medications you are currently taking - both prescription and over-the-counter medications
- medical records, reports or diagnostic results your physician gave you to bring to the hospital
- telephone numbers where your emergency contacts can be reached if necessary