- To provide rehabilitative medical massage therapy which may include deep tissue, trigger point and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation to help relieve acute and chronic pain.
- Collaborating with Physicians and physical therapist for an integrated approach to patient care.
- Graduated from Sanford-Brown College with a Degree in Hospital Management and Massage Therapy. Experience working as a medical massage therapist and physical therapy technician.
- Medical massage therapy including focus for neuropathy, joint replacement, sports activity related injury, and trigger point release.
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Experience working as a massage therapist for 5 years prior to joining BJC in 2018.
- Sanford- Brown College St. Peters, MO.
- Associate’s Degree in Allied Health Hospital Management.
Insurance does not cover the cost of massage therapy treatment.
Massage Therapy Cost
$70 for one hour session
Please note, our therapists do NOT accept tips for their service.