To schedule an appointment
To schedule an initial
consultation or a
Anyone experiencing one or more of the following may be suffering from a sleep disorder:
- Snore loudly.
- You or others have observed that you stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep.
- Feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving or engaged in daily activities.
- Have difficulty sleeping 3 nights a week or more such as trouble falling asleep, wake frequently during the night or wake too early and cannot get back to sleep.
- Feel unpleasant, tingling, creeping feelings or nervousness and the urge to move in your legs when trying to sleep.
- Interruptions to your sleep such as nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, sleep difficulties of family members, light and/or temperature.
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, don't ignore the warning signs. Sleep disorders are treatable.